RE: Advice on Primary

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxx>

I personally used notches... it just snapped into place.

Pic: http://cajuncoiler.msbdatasystems.com/Images/primary.jpg

I also needed to extend the roll a little, as you mentioned,
and it was just a simple matter... started off by cutting the
head from an old bolt, and threading it into the inside of
the original end (for mechanical strength)... then I threaded
the extra tubing onto the other end of the bolt, soldered the
seam with regular electrical solder, and sanded it smooth. If
you refer to the previous pic, you can see the joint at the
11 o'clock position of the outer edge.
--
C.L. Mayeux, MsEE
Owner, MSB Data Systems