Re: Copper Banding?

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Finn, Kurt, all

Those were great photos you posted of your ribbon style primaries.
They seem to have several advantages over the usual wire/tube style
primaries.  I am impressed by the quality and presentation of your
work.  It never fails to amaze me over how many different types of
coils that can be constructed, as well as the individuality they
posess.

Thanks for sharing your projects with all of us.

Karl