Re: Winding technique

Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>

I am using this techique to wind the secondaries with
thin magnet wire. The V clamp is made with hard wire
plastic insulated, bent in an appropriate shape. The
mass of the clamp is usually enough to tension the
wire. Here are some pictures (the wire is so thin that
it is not visible):

http://www.geocities.com/teslinasite/cwpage.html
It is very effective.

vasil