Re: Terry's DRSSTC

Hi Ed,

The program computers the exact board cost and production time for you
right there in the program.  Big quantities of the full silk screened
conformal coated boards about 1.5 x 3 cost me about $5 in QTY 100

The big filter board for my DRSSTC was $80.

The schematic part of the program is also useful to for quick
schematics.

The boards are all drilled, double sided, plated through, and tin
plated...  Conformal coating and silk screen is available too for more
money.

Cheers,

         Terry"

	Thanks.  I saw the part about "compute board cost" but didn't have
anything to compute!  Looks like a really good service and one worth
keeping in mind.  Of course, what happens when your board layout wasn't
checked out as carefully as you thought?  Bet they don't guarantee a
redo......

Ed