Re: Rabbit Semi boards was RE: Terry's DRSSTC - HFBR Optical Tx/Rx

At 05:50 PM 1/11/2005, you wrote:

I am sure DigiKey sells the 2x20 0.1 inch connectors "somewhere". I have not played with them nearly as much as I have wanted too since I have been so "busy". Maybe I can combine these tasks some ;-)))

Aha.. the 3600 has 0.1" spacing. Some of the other modules (the 3200, which is the ones I have) have 2mm pitch (almost 0.1".. at least to first glance). Built a prototype using wirewrap, went to plug in the module, and ooopsss....