RE: Wireless Transmission

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Drew,

I have actually succeeded in building a small model of Tesla's
Wardencliffe coil for transmitting longitudinal, non-Hertzian waves.
You can see the experiments at:
http://www.tesla-coil-builder.com/FlatSpiralSolenoidCombo.htm

As a result of my research into these coils I have developed the
foundation for a completely new system of physics.  You can see that
at www.16pi2.com.

The longitudinal waves that Tesla intended to broadcast must take
place in a particulate medium, the same as sound, and tsunami waves
do.  In Tesla's case, he used the negatively charged electrons over
the surface of the Earth for transmitting his power and signals
without wires.  The coil itself operates at high frequency.  But as
can be seen in the photos on my coil page, electrostatic standing
waves can be produced over the surface of a sphere.

Tesla's Wardencliffe tower had a specially designed top capacitance
with a bunch of bumps across it.  The jets you see in my photo would
fall on these bumps and close upon themselves, thus reducing loss in
the coil top load.

There are two types of wave action occurring in the combination coils.
There is the electromagnetic (Hertzian) action which is contained
nearly entirely in the system.  Then by slightly detuning the circuit
there is an electrostatic oscillation between ground and top load.
This electrostatic oscillation is timed to the frequency of the Earth,
thus causing huge ripples in the Earth's electrostatic field by acting
like a giant electrostatic hammer.  These huge electrostatic ripples
produce electrostatic-ripple standing waves over the surface of the
planet.  The whole Earth becomes a closed system for a mechanically
oscillated electrostatic field.  By building a receiver coil in the
vicinity of the standing wave, the coil could induce current and
potential from these waves, thus producing electricity.  The signal is
digitally superimposed in the Earth's electrostatic field.

Contrary to the views of others, Tesla was quite precise in his
description of this design.  It's just that people, even today, refuse
to accept that the Earth's electrostatic field can be modulated for
power and signal transmission.  Instead, they continually try to look
at Tesla's work in terms of the Hertzian (electromagnetic) component
only.

BTW, I discovered a mathematically correct Unified Force Theory by
clearly understanding and quantifying the different electrostatic
charge and electromagnetic charge.

Dave