Re: Wireless Transmission

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> The Tesla who emerges from CSN is a guy who knew the math and physics
> of the day and applied them to meaningful calculations of what he was
> doing.

The math and physics that I see in the CSN are extremely trivial for
what was known by that time. Everything really valuable in the notes
is empirical or experimental. The calculations are just trivialities,
and the physics virtually nonexistent. It was already mentioned that
Tesla apparently didnt' understand how distributed capacitances work,
and I certainly agree.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz