Re: OLTC Measuring Peak Current

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My small shunts are 12" of 18 ga 302 stainless. My meadium shunts are 14" of
3/8 203 round stoch amd my largest shunt is a 2 ft 3/4 round stock cut in
half length wise. Inductance is no problem unless you fold the stock into
less length. That adds inductance . The streight rods do not cause an
inductance  problem unless the length is 1/10 of the wave length.
      Robert    H