RE: new coil

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Use a 10' length of 1/2" hard copper pipe.
Use a hose clamp to put a garden hose over one end.
Connect the other end of the garden hose to the hot-water hose fitting
leading into your washing machine.
Turn on a trickle and let the flow of water do the work...

Wear gloves - that pipe will get very hot.