Re: Tesla AIM help! (PLEASE READ)

Original poster: Spivey Nickolsan <movonarvic@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm new to this list and tesla coils aswell, my AIM is "atomicpookavirus".

I suggest using the trillian client (trillian.com). Sign up with aol
but don't download their client. Trillian is still compatible with the
standard aol client, so it won't exclude anyone.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:59:21 -0700, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Original poster: Teslamad@xxxxxxx > > Terry, Chip, All > Would anyone be interested in a Tesla list AIM (AOL Instant > Messenger)? This way, you can talk to people directly at a moments notice. > If you like the idea and have AIM, send your screen name to the list and > make yourself a folder to keep others SN's. If you dont have AIM, you can > get it at <http://www.aim.com/>www.AIM.com > My screen name is Teslamad > > Regards, > ~Drew > >