Re: DRSSTC driver tests

Hi Steve,

At 05:25 AM 1/24/2005, you wrote:
Hi all,

Terry, I'm glad to hear your stuff is working successfully.

My DRSSTC driver is coming along well too. I did a bench test last night at
reduced voltage and current using just a single resonant circuit.

When these controls are set up properly the VCO idles very close to the coil
resonant frequency so it locks instantly. The cleanest waveforms seemed to
be got with the current slightly leading the voltage so that is how I set it
up. I tried pulling the resonant frequency by putting metal objects in the
coil and the PLL seemed to track it fine.

Great!! So you have it locking right up!!! The ability to control the thing that well is wonderful!!

Cheers,

        Terry