RE: DRSSTC driver tests- Dual resonance disaster

Original poster: "Jason Judd" <JJudd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have just noticed on my DRSSTC that with the PLL disabled (used only
as an oscillator) the duty cycle changes through the burst making the
IGBTs switch as non zero timmings. This only happens with the secondary
in place and I suspect it is the field from the secondary/toroid causing
the problem. At first I thought is was an interaction between the
primary and secondary so I lowered the coupling, to around .1 , but that
didn't change anything.

I am going to try a TL494 to see if that is any more stable.

Jason.