PVC coil forms larger than 6 inch pipe

Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi list,
I'm looking for PVC pipe in the 8 inch diameter variety(or about any suitable plastic). Does anyone know any sources for this? I'm keeping an eye out for city water installations, but have found none yet. I can get 20 foot sections for $83, but I'd have alot of leftover. Does anyone know any ways to get this pipe easily? I'm in the southern eastern united states in Mobile, Alabama. If a fellow coiler were interested in doing a group purchase of the 20 foot and splitting it up that could work also. Thanks

Eric
<http://www.hydrogen18.com/>http://www.hydrogen18.com/