RE: Secondary Turn Spacing - Toroid Size

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Thank you and all the other members for their input on this subject. I will
drop the turn spacing idea and shoot for 1,500 turns. Are Dr. Resonance's
ideas compiled in a common place somewhere that I could look at?

I had some correspondence with Richard Hull and it seems my toroid is too
small (10x30), or my cap is too large (0.1uf). I want to keep my cap, so I
guess I'll either piggyback a larger toroid on top of the current one or
replace it with a really large one.

Thanks again for your help,
Cameron