RE: magnetic quenched triggered gap

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>

By "pulsed operation", do you mean a means of modulating the operation
of the gap on and off?  Assuming you have an AC power supply, you'll fry
your HV supply or cap if your gap ceases to fire frequently enough to
prevent mains resonant rise.  Regular periodic operation of the gap must
never be interrupted.

Gary Lau
MA, USA