OT: Re: Single shaft motor - Ed Wingate?

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley" <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ed,

The thermal theory doesn't have to be proved again by Mr. Jones.  There are
numerous papers and technical write-ups already on the Marinov motor and its
operation.  And again, as I am no physicist, I have not ground to say these
papers are correct or incorrect, but they are out there and I cannot dismiss
them all.

And with all due respect, I have to say that your operating model and "gut"
instincts do no more to prove or disprove the
operation of the Marinov motor than Robert Jones simply "voting" for it.
You do have a working model but what does that really prove.  Have you done
any extensive measurements or modeling on the device other than observing it
run?
I can't see out a simple physical observation can disprove the theory that
this is a thermal engine.

BTW, I did build my over the weekend and it runs great.  But, just because i
built it doesn't make me any more knowledgeable about the theory of
operation of the device.  It would be likewise for Robert Jones.

Regards,
Dan