Re: ScanTesla program -> Math might be figured out now

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi Terry, All,
It has been my experience, going back to the days of FORTRAN II, ALGOL_60, and the 026 keypunch, that the "C" language combines the power and speed of Assembler Language with the ease and readability of Assembler Language. ;-))) At least it's not APL.

Matt D.
"Bury me face-down, 9-edge first"