Re: An interesting evening!

"My impression of  Bill Beaty is: I think he is an up front, down to
earth
type of person, that could sit down and talk with someone, such
yourself,
and keep your interest, and then turn around and talk with someone like
my
Wife and myself, and keep our interest.  I think he has the ability to
"teach".  A talent not many of my "instructors" had.

As far as his "Weird Science" site goes.  I don't like to get into it,
because I cannot back get out of it in less than an hour or two.  Great
stuff!

We took some pictures of him and his demonstration table.  I can e-mail
them to you if you would be interested?

Thank you

WES"

	Just about the impression I've received over the web.  No BS in that
guy!  I'd really like to see pictures of him and his table.  Please send
to	evp2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Ed