FS: Toroids

Original poster: "Ralph Zekelman" <gridleak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I recently got some of John Freau's beautifully made 5 x 16 toroids for use with my twins. Watching the sparks dance off of those smooth surfaces, the reduction in corona, and a ten-inch increase in spark length is well-worth the cost. But that leaves me now with a pair of homebrewed 4 x 14s that I would like to sell for $45 ea + UPS, USA only, please.

My toroids are made from the McMaster-Carr Superflex ducting. This is the material that stretches from 2.5 to 30 ft. It's a one-piece accordion fold. See McMC item 5525K44.
I joined the ends with a piece of hard-rubber pipe coupling that fits internally. I used a
Dow-Corning cement to hold first one end until it hardened, and then joined the other end. From the two toroids you can see how learning took place. :-)) So while the two ends are rigidly fastened, the superflex ducting can be pulled to any 30 ft over pi
diameter. The size is adjustable.

I can send pics if you want to see the toroids. Other pics of different toroids made with the same superflex material can be seen at
<http://www.hot-streamer.com/temp/RalphsCoil/>http://www.hot-streamer.com/temp/RalphsCoil/.

Please contact me off-list.

Ralph Zekelman