Re: The Freau number...

Hi Steve,

I think it will always have to have a dimension. It will always be some length/some energy term...

We could easily write it as:

Spark length (meters) = F x (bang energy x BPS)^0.5

That way we can change the "0.5" if needed.  So,:

F = (Spark length (meters)) / ((bang energy x BPS)^0.5)

The dimension really gets odd if we us 0.6...

I liked Freau number since I never can spell "coefficient" ;-) There is also "Freau Factor"....

Cheers,

        Terry