Re: ScanTesla700 - Now were playing with power :-)

Hi Steve,

At 04:56 PM 6/21/2005, you wrote:

> Here is a nice DRSSTC primary bang chart it made though:
>
> http://hot-streamer.com/temp/StevesDRSSTCPriBangChart.gif

This doesnt open for me, is that the right URL?

Yes, a lot of folks have been downloading the big 180MEG movie... Try again a little latter ;-)

I also have three "pretty" high resolution pictures made with a 400 x 400 grid of 160,000 models. Took about 15 minutes to run ;-)

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/ST-TopVoltage.gif

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/ST-RiseTime.gif

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/ST-PeakPrimaryCurrent.gif

Primary inductance is the X-axis from 10 to 20uH that the Y-axis is coupling from 0.01 to 0.99. I made them to have some pretty pictures to show off ;-)

Cheers,

        Terry