RE: Golka video: Ball Lightning in lab. WHAT?!!!!!

Original poster: "Jon Rosenstiel" <jonandcarol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here is a link to a short video showing a few white hot copper fragments coming off of my quarter shrinker's impact switch. The switch is constructed of copper bars and is operated by manually by pulling out the plunger pin. (Using a long string)

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Quarter1.avi

The capacitor's stored energy (1.6kJ) was discharged into a low ohm 2W
carbon resistor.

Jon Rosenstiel