Re: TRSSTC (Scantesla)

Hi Antonio,

I converted a version of ScanTesla to you new TRSSTC engine:

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/ScanTesla-TRSSTC-730.ZIP

If have not completely checked it, but it might be close to right ;-)

Cheers,

        Terry

At 01:03 PM 6/23/2005, you wrote:
Hi:

I wrote a version of my calculation engine for a "Triple resonance
solid-state Tesla coil" (TRSSTC?). A magnifier working with its
zero-state response instead of with the zero-input response.
The source code in C is at:
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/programs/TRSSTC.C
(I moved the double resonance program to this directory too: DRSSTC.C)

Appears to be working correctly, and can simulate magnifiers too.
So far, the load network is fixed and linear. Working in a version
where the load can vary.
I don't have yet design formulas for TRSSTCs (that would be quite
complicated, I expect), but these beasts can be designed as
DRSSTCs in a first attempt.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz

__________________________________________________________________________ UOL Fone: Fale com o Brasil e o Mundo com até 90% de economia. http://www.uol.com.br/fone