Re: Secondary Resonance LC and Harmonics.

""i" will have to tie myself down before reading the Corum's paper :o))

Cheers,

         Terry"

	I thought you told me once that any criticism of Cheney or the Corums
was a taboo subject here.  In order to be bothered by the Corums you
need to take them seriously in the first place.  I have an acquaintance
whowe letters have led me to suspect that he's dumped quite a lot of
money into a "Tesla-like" power transmission system which is somehow or
other connected with the Corums.  The guy is intelligent but not
technically oriented and he never came out and said he'd given them
money.  He IS a strong believer in the "World Power System" and "THE
CONSPIRACY".

Ed