From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RF ground - what if you can't use a ground rod?
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:50:45 -0600

At 10:59 AM 6/28/2005, Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I was wondering about this problem myself; the ground
is almost impenetrable where I am too.  Ham radio
antenna books are filled with schemes for buried
radial systems.  These are often made using fairly
ordinary copper wire.  Such a thing might make a fine
RF ground for a coil.