Re: Secondary Resonance LC and Harmonics

Hi Stork,

At 07:31 PM 6/28/2005, you wrote:
Tesla list wrote:

Hi Chris,
Please don't get taken in by Jared's pseudoscience.  His comments
and arithmetic on the subject of coil resonance vary between
nonsense and wrong.
This is well known to regular list members, so he generally targets
newbies.
--
Paul Nicholson,
Manchester, UK.

Terry,

It's very distressing that such comments are still permitted on the
list.  From past posts, I thought you required civility from all posters
to others.  To accuse another poster of "pseudoscience" is quite
pejorative.  It offers nothing of value to any discussion and quickly
degrades any topic.  Hopefully you will offer guidance to any offenders.

Please post this to the list as it reinforces the rules of good conduct
and behavior.

Thanks,

stork

Well golly.......... Jared wanted me to be darn sure I posted his "1.5 wave coil" post to the list to invite comment!!

"A note to the moderator. We posted a recipe for a 1.5 wave coil and
you deleted it. (because you disagreed with it!). You cannot suppress
the inevitable, our equations are as right as rain and eventually you
will find that you have actively engaged in the suppression of
fundamental physics.

Please repost our 1.5 wave coil specifications and let the scientific
community verify it's validity."

It appears a server glitch prevented the first post from reaching some folks on the list... So I certainly re-posted it... No problem at all there!! If a post seems to not have "made it", be sure to re-post it and let me know so we can try to fix the problem!!! Chip and I just "love" to trace out lost posts through all the stupid servers :-p

But Paul had a comment... Paul states, a common belief, that Jarad's science is "pseudoscience"!!! I did hold Paul's post for a while,... but Jarad "invited" comment... I guess I could "suppress" comments that did not "verify it's validity"...... But Jarad seeks verification,... which may not be true.... I know he "wants" it to be true.... But it may not beeeee truuuue.......

I certainly would not want to "suppress a post just because "stork" disagreed with it".... Because, as Jarad says, "You cannot suppress the inevitable"...

I sort of have to allow Paul to present his point of view too.... since I would never want to be accused of trying to "suppress
the inevitable" :o))) I don't think Paul's extensive work is any "more" than "fundamental physics"....

But fact is... My coils, and most of ours, do not pay "any" attention the velocity of light factors, and often contradict them totally... and they work "just fine"... If someone wants to tell us our coils will not work, when the obviously do, expect some "heat"...

Cheers,

        Terry