Re: Re Secondary Resonance LC and Harmonics

Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Happy to answer any questions that may arise.

OK, I have one. You have said many times that you
discovered something new that will change the whole
nature of physics, or words to that effect.

What exactly is this discovery, and how does building
a selection of odd-shaped Tesla coils demonstrate it?
I just don't see how your coils do anything that isn't
already covered by classical EM theory.

Paul Nicholson (and some others) developed a computer
code that uses the classical EM equations to predict
all the different resonant modes of a cylindrical (aka
solenoid) coil with uncanny accuracy. It doesn't
handle toroidal coils unfortunately, but IIRC you have
also claimed special results with solenoids.

If you could show us an experiment with a solenoid
coil that we can reproduce, and that gives different
results to Paul's TSSP code, you would certainly have
discovered something radical.

Steve Conner