Re: Resulting static after TC runs

Hi Terry, all,
                 Further to my note at the bottom of this piece:
If the explanation about the "last swing" is correct, then the effect
would be noticeable with a coil operated with a single shot of
energy. The fact that one can get bites off the secondary of a SG
coil after a reasonably long run but not (that I've noticed anyway)
after a single shot can't be discounted.

Malcolm"

	No matter what you do to the primary the secondary is going to ring
down exponentially with no net average voltage.  I'm convinced this
effect is due to rectification associated with the geometry of the coil.

Ed