Re: Terry's DRSSTC - All Ready!! - MMC rating

Hi Mark,

I just picked up the 13.5Arms off the data sheets... I had long forgotten that I tested them to 8 amps back in 2000...

The caps seem smaller (less diameter these days to me too). I know that there was some industry wide change to the films about 2 years ago that raised there temperature ratings. So maybe CD and the rest figured something out that helps them run at higher currents these days.

I will have to try to retest them sometime to see if they have indeed improved something.

Cheers,

        Terry