Re: Terry's DRSSTC - All Ready!! - MMC rating

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Terry, you had tested them again in May of 2003, actually:
http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2003/May/msg00682.html

Looks like 15+Amp at 10C rise in that test, which ought to reduce your temp rise a fair bit. :)

Mark Broker