Re: Terry's DRSSTC - First light ;-))

Original poster: hvdave <hvdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Terry, Your strike rail looks like a shorted turn. At least in your picture it looks that way. I'm supprized that that would be okay with a DRSSTC. Won't that suck up a bunch of power and mess with the coupling to the secondary?

Anyways, I've been following the progress on your coil over the past few months and would like to say thanks for posting such detailed notes, waveforms, and pictures. It's been alot of fun watching the progress.

Regards
Dave Lewis

Tesla list wrote:

I just got my new strike rail installed ;-))
http://drsstc.com/~terrell/pictures/StrikeRail.JPG
Cheers,
        Terry