Terry`s DRSSTC, gate drive

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

Terry,

First of all, allow me to express my admiration of the way you went about designing and debugging your DRSSTC. I think it is quite remarkable to witness your openness, your skill and quite frankly your restraint to not just "turn up the wick", but wait untill the circuit checks out on the scope.

Bravo!

You did once explain how the powering of the gate drivers was acheived, but I missed the point.
Do you think you could post a schematic of the H-Bridge with one the drivers in place.
I don`t understand how you derive the 0V reference to the middle of the bridge, for driving the upper 2 IGBT`s, from the rails,

Cheers, Finn Hammer