Re: Terry`s DRSSTC, gate drive

Original poster: "colin heath" <colin.heath4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Anyway, Finn, the program I use is express PCB, you can get it at
>www.expresspcb.com.  Im pretty sure thats what Terry is using too
>since that is where he ordered his PCBs from.  Its a simple and free
>program.

Yes!!  A lot of people are using this nice free program!!

Cheers,

         Terry

 yes that program is good i use it too for my boards but use it to print on
press and peel and make my own boards.
it must be easy to use as i manage it.
only thing is to make your own there is a trick to get it to print correctly
but thats just colours of layers
cheers
colin

----- Original Message ----- From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:35 PM Subject: Re: Terry`s DRSSTC, gate drive