Re: Wireless transmission of power,

Original poster: TCBal@xxxxxxx

Curiousity killed the cat you know...Here is a description of my recent exploit in wireless transmission of power. I don't mess with numbers, I know their concepts. Let my computer do the necessary. What I actually did was set two coils. Both were exactly the same except...the one in Nyack NY, about 40 miles away was not plugged in (so to speak. y'all, ...) How did I arrange my frequency? I just roughly sawed a secondary in half. Ya, I measured the wire an all, but I just used a hand saw on it. Half and half:

I have seen many photos of the Liberty Ship tesla radio. I knew people who depended on it and lived. Here is a nice one, with a quote from Nikola Tesla.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/shiprad02.jpe

U.S. Navy shipboard transmitter manufactured by the Löwenstein Radio Company. This was a 5-kilowatt set capable of 1,500-mile transmission used during World War I. A handwritten caption by Nikola Tesla reads: "Apparatus installed under my patents on many war vessels which according to Secretary Daniels is 'superior' to any other."
[]
: There are three clear patents for Tesla's radio idea. He does not need my defense.