Re: Wireless transmission of power,

Original poster: TCBal@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 3/15/2005 9:48:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I don't believe that Tesla would have wasted his time trying that which
he knew was mathematically impossible, although many of his detractors
claim he tried and failed, while many of his worshippers claim he tried and
succeeded, but the results suppressed by conspiracy.

IMHO, both of these positions are just so much "clowning around".  (Hey,
Rube!!!)

Matt Deming
Physicist/Engineer (rtd)

impossible is a funny word. The results are not suppressed. You can read Nikola Tesla's very words anytime. "Worshippers" is a little strong, don't you think? Science=Religion? \
As to "Physicist/Engineer"...who says so? I know you are, but what am I ? lol. TCB