Re: Wireless transmission of power,

Original poster: TCBal@xxxxxxx

Dear Bill ,

Building them, that's the thing. Showing the flag. Wireless transmission of power on large scale better be possible, or mankind is in for a big fall off. Maybe we are, even so. DNA readers have discovered historic bottlenecks in our human history. Die offs. With wireless transmission of power, we would have all the energy we would ever need. Without it? Wars.
I was fascinated to hear from you! I called you one time to try to buy some big ceramic insulator for my table. Your price shocked the heck out of me, so I built it from Lucite, but gosh, your machines are beautiful! Congratulations on all your hard study and work, really, I cannot imagine the stuff you must be doing! Thank you for taking the time to write! I got a lot from your list. Prof . Toby

I am a lineman for the county and I drive the main road

Searchin' in the sun for another overload

I hear you singing in the wires I can hear you through the whine

And the Wichita lineman is still on the line

I know I need a small vacation but it don't look like rain

And if it snows that that stretch down south won't ever stand the strain

And I need you more than want you and I want you for all time

And the Wichita lineman is still on the line

And I need you more than want you and I want you for all time

And the Wichita lineman is still on the line

-- Words & Music by Jimmy Webb, performed by Glen Campbell