Re: Was Terry's DRSSTC - First light ;-)) - now BIG sparks!

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

Just looked at the picture... those are Push Pins!! :) Terry...
thats "tacky" pun intended :) but it does look great kewl way to space the coil!!

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Gregory Hunter <tesla_39560@xxxxxxxxx>

> >Original poster: Terry Fritz
> >
> >>I presume you are using some type of grounded
> strike rail?
> >
> >Yes.  I put on a nice new rail "since" I blew the
> last IGBTs:
> >http://drsstc.com/~terrell/pictures/StrikeRail.JPG
> >But ya know how sparks sometimes just don't
> behave...

Hey Terry, how's that primary coil bound to the base
plate? Are those push tacks or what? Little insulators
of some sort? Very neat looking whatever they are.

Gregory R. Hunter

http:\\hot-streamer.com/greg