Re: Was Terry's DRSSTC - First light ;-)) - now BIG sparks!

Original poster: Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Terry,
> I went to Lowe's to purchase some #6 nylon screws in order to duplicate
> your primary mounting. They want $0.56 for 2 screws and $0.58 for 4 nuts!!!
> Counting the screws you used and multiplying their prices out comes to a
> small fortune just for the screws and nuts. In fact, it is way more than I
> paid for 50 ft. of 1/4 inch copper tubing. Do you know of a source for less
> expensive nylon hardware? Thanks.
> Paul Brodie

<SNIPPO>

Paul

Try Small Parts

www.smallparts.com

I got a bag of 100 8-32 level nylon fasteners with nuts from them and cost in
bulk is MUCH MUCH less then you would pay at the "Convenience" outlets
(that LOVE to "conveniently" take your money I might add...   :^D   )

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA USA