Re: Wireless transmission of power,

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 3/17/05 11:23:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

We both agree that the only way Tesla could be proved right is if your
understanding of broadcasting is incomplete and Tesla understood
something you did not.  If you're not ready to investigate a
quantified Aether theory then this discussion is at a draw.  You can't
claim victory by simply ignoring the other theory.

Dave

Dave, Ed, All

Actually, the only way the claims about Tesla's claims can be proved right is for someone to DO IT. - Build a device that operates in a way that cannot be explained by current theory and that has measurable, reproducible effects, whether observed by a skeptic or a true believer.

In the neighborhood where I grew up this was called "Toches auf Tisch"

Matt D.