RE: Wireless transmission of power - Oh the Humanity

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

How ironic. I think the whold darn thread should have
died a long time ago. Censorship is a bad thing when
you want to state your opinions, however it's alright
when someone else questions your statements???

Adam