Tesla coil help

Original poster: Motosk8er2@xxxxxxx

Hello im interested in building a tesla coil with BIG lightning bolts.....I would like to use the transformer and caps i have now....what would be the biggest secondary i could use with a 15kv nst and 4 .005mfd at 10kvac caps. Also whats the next step up from that kind of transformer. I mean is a pole pig the next step? Your replys are greatly appreiciated

                                                                                                                    Andrew