Re: HPS10 PROBE?

"Yes, the probe is included with the scope so you do not need to buy a
separate one.  But you will need to supply your own 5 x AA alkaline
batteries since "batteries not included".  It runs about 20 hours on a
set
and has 15 min, 1 hour, or none auto off so "I" don't think the adaptor
and
rechargables are really worth it.  But I get AAs in bulk from digikey
too...  You are not supposed to use the AC adaptor with regular
batteries.  There are also optional bags and holsters, but I never use
stuff like that."

Terry:

	Fine.  I, too, get my batteries in bulk so no problem there.  I found
the manual on the net and downloaded that and will take a look after
lunch, then order the toy.

Thanks for your patience,

Ed