Re: O-Scope for tesla coil use

"Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Everyone,
I was offered a scope from a friend who just got a new one, I currently
do
not have one.

The scope is a Tektronix 535, it is a huge analog tube scope that came
from
the U.S. navy.

Would this scope be at all useful for tuning coils, etc?

Where could I find the specs, or a manual for this scope?

I know it is very old, but it does work, and it is free to me.

Should I take it, or pass it up?"

	A perfectly good scope for the purpose, IF you have room for it.  I
have one (for about 40+years) and it is my primary scope, perfectly good
for any possible TC service.  I've had to repair mine a number of times
(line switch finally gave up the ghost over the weekend) but still
prefer it to my much smaller and more modern 465.

Ed