MOT Doubler

Original poster: "Mudford, Chris" <chris.mudford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All

If I was wanting to use a power figure to put into John Freau's spark
length equation what would it be when using a two mot with doubler
circuit?

Is the equation looking for RMS V and A to calculate the watts?  So for
a circuit like this where the DC pulses are at 100 Hz it would be
measured peak voltage x 0.707 /2?

At 32" to a grounded object this 3.5" secondary coil isn't really
performing, I'm guesing from the heating of the static series spark gap
that this is my next port of call to improve on.

Cheers, Chris (NZ)