Re: RE: Hell Night

Original poster: DRIEBEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stork,

With over 16 years as a professional firefighter
I can truly understand your loss. Although I haven't
personally experienced this firsthand, I've been a
firsthand witness to the loss and devestation that
a house fire can bring to its victims countless times
in the course of my profession. My heart really goes
out to you in your loss and I'm praying that you can
get back on your feet and put this all behind you
and rebuild your life as soon as possible. I think
my sentiments reflect those of the vast majority of
this list. I'm very glad that neither you nor your
wife were hurt in the fire and I'm also glad to hear
that the cause was not due to any carelessness on your
part with any of your high voltage equipment. Wishing
you the best and that you can get back to sparking
soon.

David Rieben