Re: primary coil

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

Hey Andrew...

I just noticed that you said that you are running a 15KV NST with a 10KVAC cap.... seems to me that is running a tad bit close to the upper end of tolerance...

just a thought...

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Gerald  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

An easy way to determine the number of turns is to count the number of turns in one inch and multiply this by the number of inches of winding length.

Original poster: Motosk8er2@xxxxxxx
Hello. Im not sure of the amount of turns it is because i bought it or what wire size it is but im running a 15kv at 30ma nst with for .005mfd at 10KVAC, 1-3/8" x 4-1/4" cylindrical capacitors from <http://www.amazing1.com>www.amazing1.com

ANDREW