Re: No Terry Filter

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ed,
Thanks. Yes, I would like a copy of the schematic, if you can put your hands on it or direct me to where it's located. Pics would be a nice bonus. Appreciate it.
Paul
Think Positive

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:35 PM Subject: Re: No Terry Filter