Re: Beading caught on film.

Hi Stork,

So you think it is part of the arc that is streaming directly into the camera lens direction....

Might be the case in my picture. But Mike's picture seems like he had such a large number of them...

Hard to say... But your explanation probably accounts for most of these "fireballs in pictures" for sure!!

Being able to consistently reproduce them is the key...

BTW - Hope your house fire thing is going well.

Cheers,

        Terry