Electrical Experimenter Magazine

Original poster: "Mercurus2000" <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>

I'm writing this in hopes that perhaps some of you on the list have copies of Electrical Experimenter magazine, I've been thinking I think a movement of sorts should be started to get all issues of these magazines scanned so that they can be preserved in the public domain before they are lost or destroyed by age, these magazines are very old and very hard to come by, and some of the information contained in them has been forgotten by people of modern science, something like this would be a boon to Tesla and other high voltage enthuasists, so I'm hoping if you have copies that you will think about scanning them and placing them online so they can be viewed and researched by experimenters in our time and future generations for years to come.
Adam