Re: Wire

Original poster: Bobby Amaya <dimon20042004@xxxxxxxxx>

<?xml:namespace prefix = mailto />Hi Steven,

I also had a hard time convincing my parents to deal with e-bay, but I found a good source of magnet wire here: <http://www.parawire.com/magnetwirestore.shtml>http://www.parawire.com/magnetwirestore.shtml you can buy 2,000 feet of 28 Gauge magnet wire from them for just $15 and the shipping and handling cost is $7.50 or you could get 4,000 feet of the same wire for a total of $30.50

Bobby,